Saturday, July 17, 2010

4 Packages of Chocolates, 5 Pianos, one Hotel

I dreamed that I am in a, of course, building, a multi-level hotel/conference or events hall. The part I remembered is at the hall where many tables have been set up in rows, and I have a space amongst some people I came with, my sister and her husband were there. We had ‘collected’ samples or gifts or material for the event as a pile on our table spaces, each one with their own pile. I looked at mine and said, hey my dark chocolates are missing. My brother-in-law (I think that’s who he was) said my sister had taken them. I said there should be 4 packages, since we had gotten one each morning and one each afternoon for 2 days.

Then I went toward the hotel room areas upstairs, on the way by I saw 5 upright pianos stacked one on top of the other against a wall. They were not identical and made a tall column that I remember looking up and marvelling at. I went to the room(s) but can’t remember what happened there...

When I came back to our table I saw 2 packages of chocolates on the top of my pile, and my sister was there. I knew my brother-in-law must have told her what I said and she gave them back to me, though only half of them.

DREAMWORK:

First of all, I am still dreaming about buildings... as I say that, it occurs to me that I am INSIDE the building, so I take that to mean I’m still working on my ‘inside’, as opposed to my stuff in the outside world, outside of myself.

The rest came to me while I was down by the lake:

I am still a student, a novice, a traveler on her journey, along with everyone in my collective, we are all there to get something we need and seek. There was a sense of anticipation and gratification that we got something, a small pile of ‘material’ in front of each of us, though we knew there was more to come. My sister, my feminine, has taken 4 packs of my chocolates, because it is generally known that chocolates are not my thing, though it is NOT generally known that DARK chocolates are a secret passion for me. So she took them assuming I wouldn’t want them anyway. But this ‘secret’ knowledge was relayed through her husband, the masculine, so she returned them to me, but only half of the 4. There are 4 parts to my ‘secret’ or ‘hidden’ passions, 2 of them I have come to know: healing and writing, the other 2 are yet to be revealed. I guess when I’m ready, when I need to know.

On my way to the place of rest for travelers (hotel rooms) upstairs (especially for overused and overburdened hearts and minds), I was drawn to look at the bizarre spectacle (pay attention!) of the 5 stacked pianos. I had a feeling of awe when I saw them, though not the mind-blowing WOW kind. I looked at it quite closely though briefly, as I remember seeing the little marks on the wood, that they are used, not new, though in good shape and had a good feeling about them. These, my body tells me (for my mind had no idea to offer about this at all), are 5 pieces of music that will be of importance to me, on my journey. They are already written and exist, but not known to me. They will come to me and I have only to wait. They are related to the musical pieces that came to me during my 2-day stay at the Fire, the ones I called ‘Healing Pieces’.

No comments:

Post a Comment